Welcome to the NCFR Online Discussion Groups!
Your login credentials are the same username and password that you use to log in to the main NCFR website (ncfr.org). Your username is typically the preferred email address you have on file at NCFR.
You are automatically added to discussion groups based on your membership or certification status. All CFLEs can participate in the CFLE group. Soon, all NCFR members will be able to participate in the All-NCFR-member group. There also will soon be groups for NCFR affiliates and sections based upon membership. Anyone can join a focus group at any time. See all current groups.
Rules of the Community
By joining and using the online discussion groups, you agree that you have read and will follow our rules and guidelines.
Ways to Participate
For more information
- Complete your member profile
- Manage your notification settings
- Add contacts to your contact list
- Read posts and reply to others
- Post a message and start a new discussion thread.
- View resources or share a file of your own.
, visit our Help/FAQs section.